Mental Health Treatment
Brain-focused mental health support and treatment.
We’re proud to provide a combination of innovative neuroscience-based treatment and world-class clinical care to patients coping with mental health challenges. If you or a loved one need compassionate care and research-based treatment, we invite you to begin your recovery with us today. All calls are always free and fully confidential.
From Stabilization to Treatment
We understand that each of our patients arrives with different experiences, needs, and goals. That’s why we offer a continuum of care, from acute mental health stabilization to outpatient treatment, in order to meet patients where they are.
For those with loved ones are in active crisis, we navigate the complex behavioral health care system on their behalf, assisting with referrals and paperwork as needed. When patients need ongoing support and management, we provide a complete assessment and plan of care upon admission into our program.
Our mental health treatment program is both comprehensive and customized, matching the appropriate treatment modalities to each patient based on their plan of care. Patients work closely with the clinical and medical teams to develop treatment schedules that help move them towards their goals. Among the modalities patients can experience at StoneRidge include:
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), which can help patients manage depression and other mental health challenges
- qEEG/Brain Mapping to allow clinicians to better direct appropriate neuroscience-based treatments and therapies
- Neurofeedback helps patients “see inside” their brain, making it easier to prioritize positive behaviors and manage challenging patterns
- Spravato Therapy, where small, carefully-monitored doses of Spravato can help patients struggling with severe depression and related challenges
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), which helps patients recognize and manage repetitive thoughts and behaviors through reframing techniques
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), which equips patients with skills like Distress Tolerance, Emotional Regulation, and Interpersonal Effectiveness to help them become more aware of their thoughts, feelings, actions, and reactions
- Eye Movement and Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy, led by our certified EMDR therapist, for managing stress and anxiety
- MUSE Meditation, where patients use advanced technology to find a calm and centered sense of focus that helps manage anxiety
- Physical Education focusing on daily movement, stretching, and mindfulness
- “Brain Diet” lessons on the connection between nutrition, mental health, and wellness
- Experiential Therapeutic Learning helps connect patients with the arts and creative outlets
- SMART Goals workshops teach patients how to set and achieve realistic goals specific to their treatment and their individual real-life situations
- Treatment Team brings together the patient and their treatment partners, including the medical director, clinical director, therapist, RN, and case manager, to discuss and update the treatment plan
- Process Group helps patients put the skills and techniques they have learned into practice in a safe, therapist-guided space
- Individual Therapy/EMDR Sessions with licensed professional therapists allow patients one-on-one discussion time at regularly scheduled times throughout their treatment
- Individual Medication Education allows patients to discuss questions, concerns, or updates about any medications with the medical team
- Individual Case Management gives patients an opportunity to practice life skills, discuss their social wellbeing, and explore employment opportunities, as well as set long-term goals
Do you need support and assistance with a mental health challenge? Contact us today for a free and confidential conversation.
Innovative, Evidence-Based Therapies
Because mental health and addiction concerns are so often interconnected, we utilize research-based approaches with evidence-based outcomes that promote overall healing and recovery.